The All-In-One Solution The VersaFlow Vortex 200 is the vortex flowmeter with integrated pressure and temperature compensation in 2- wire technology. With integrated density compensation capability, the VersaFlow Vortex Flow Meter provides accurate and reliable measurement of operating, standard volumetric and mass flow of conductive and non-conductive liquids, gases and vapours, even with fluctuating pressures and temperatures. Furthermore, it can measure the gross and net heat quantity of hot water and steam.
• 2-wire device with integrated pressure and temperature compensation
• Advanced technology for signal filtering - AVFD (Advanced Vortex Frequency Detection)
• Temperature compensation for saturated steam included as standard
• Integrated gross and net heat calculation for steam and hot water
• Remote version with field housing converter with cable length up to 50 m / 164 ft
• Integrated reduction of nominal size • Measurement of conductive and non-conductive liquids, gases and steam
• Non-wearing, fully welded stainless steel construction with high corrosion, pressure and temperature
Contact our team for more information.
© DMS Ltd 2016 - 2024 | Meters from DMS Ltd Including Heat, Gas, Electricity & Water Meters
Registered Address: 12 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire NG2 6AB - Registered in England & Wales 3978520