Proxiserve explores efficiency with Apator PoWogaz Smart Meters.
16 September 2020
Proxiserve, a leader in housing services in France, provides effective and innovative solutions to ensure comfort, tranquillity, and security at a controlled cost for the property managers such as social landlords, condominium managers and property managers.
Implementing an effective way to measure water consumption, detect leakage and encourage customer water savings is an integral part of Proxiserve’s strategic goals to secure cost-effective water resources in the long-term.
Faced with the challenges of effective water management and enhancing customer service, utilities need a water meter that continues to perform accurately and is pre-equipped for AMR/AMI deployment. Their aims were:
• Minimize leaks and thus also non-revenue water
• Lower overall costs and increase revenues
• Increase efficiency of the reading process
SV-RTK volumetric water meters with specially designed RF module
Apator Powogaz’s main manufacturing plant is situated in Poznan, Poland manufacturing over 4 million meters per year, which are supplied across the EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) and with Apator being the 5th Largest Manufacturer of water meters in this region.
As well as producing the finished water meters at our Poznan plant, Apator produces from raw materials all the components and tooling used for the manufacturing of our water meters. Proxiserve together with Apator R&D team developed together totally customized radio
module. Thanks to experienced team and flexibility of Apator PoWogaz all the needs regarding frame information as well as technical data of the module were met:
· Short meter reading round times and optimised utilization of resources
· Eliminates human error
· Reduced billing period duration for improved financial fluidity of the utility provider
· Fast response to undesired events
· Low reading costs per device unit.
• 135,000 water meters with radio module installed since 2015
• Improved leak detection
• Accurate billing
• Efficient, remote reading
• Real-time data
• Reduction in customer service calls and disputes
DMS Metering Solutions | www.dmsltd.com | firstname.lastname@example.org