What are the advantages of using a BK Gas Diaphragm meter?
24 January 2022
The Honeywell range of Diaphragm Gas Meters scale from the everyday domestic BK-G4 Gas Meter that you would find in most homes, right up to BKG100 – a size more common for utility companies and larger applications.
The reason for the BK range of gas meters enjoying so much popularity within UK applications is predominantly due to its performance and quality, the MID approved range is the most used gas meter within the UK. The collection of BKs are manufactured by Honeywell, previously known as Elster and they carry a strong and reputable name with them.
Let's take a look at the advantages;
· They can be used on Billing applications due to its MID approval.
· High accuracy levels – an extraordinary flow performance – even for the smallest amount of gas.
· Flanged and screwed connections available
· U-shape design with the inlets on the top of the meter
· Mechanical index – ensuring easy meter reads
· IN-Z pulse outputs optional for remote reading. M-Bus is also available!
· LPG or natural gas compatible
· Maximum operating pressure of 500mbar
DMS Metering Solutions supplies a vast range of gas metering and safety products, a vast range is available for next day delivery. Their gas range includes gas housing, shelves and brackets, gas regulators and control valves. The range had recently expanded to include Gas detection and CO2 monitors. View the full range here.
Our Gas experts are available to assist with pricing or technical support that you may require. Feel free to give us call on 01773 534555 or email email@example.com