The VOne is a unit specifically designed for group-heating schemes which supply heat energy to their customers. The units are card-less and wireless with built in GPRS technology allowing for direct communication with our back office
systems. This provides for the ‘real-time’ direct addition of purchased credit being loaded onto a user’s device. Thus eliminating the need for prepayment cards which could become lost, damaged or broken which would prevent users from accessing their heating.
- ‘Real time’ addition of credit sent directly to the VOne No prepayment cards
- Eliminates debt risk and can be used to recover any existing account arrears Multiple customer top-up facilities for customers to use (Pay Point, 24/7 telephone, Internet, Standing Orders, direct banking)
- Emergency credit facility (definable values)
- Social cut-off abatement (definable daily periods, plus Xmas Day, Boxing Day, and New Year’s)
- Tamper detection with visible indication
- Back-lit, multi-function display “System Audit” function ability Easy retro-fit into legacy systems Accepts One Pulse or One MBus input
- Discretionary “Crisis” top-up facility (if required)
- Standing charge (if applicable) taken in 1/10th across the day to avoid “sudden disconnection”
- “Low-credit” warning indication
- User information displays, ENE3 compliant.
- Back-up direct Key-pad input (all inputs are encrypted to deter fraud) Low operating costs
- Programmed Void setting for scheme operator
© DMS Ltd 2016 - 2019 | Meters from DMS Ltd Including Heat, Gas, Electricity & Water Meters
Registered Address: 12 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire NG2 6AB - Registered in England & Wales 3978520