The Superstatic 470 SPF is an autonomous thermal energy meter that measures the efficiency of Ground Source, Water Source and Air Source heat pumps and displays it as a performance factor. This dis...
The Superstatic 470 SPF is an autonomous thermal energy meter that measures the efficiency of Ground Source, Water Source and Air Source heat pumps and displays it as a performance factor. This displayed performance factor (Seasonal Performance Factor or SPF in short) is the ratio between the delivered heat energy measured by the Superstatic Meter itself and the consumed electrical energy that is collected via Electricity Meters monitoring the different Power Supplies feeding the entire Heat Pump system.
The 470 SPF consists of a static flow sensor, an integrator and a pair of temperature sensors. It can be used both in local heating and cooling using a heat pump. The Superstatic 470 SPF meets the requirements of the European directive 2014/32/EC (MID) and the standard EN 1434 class 2.
As this Meter uses the Fluid Oscillation measuring principle, associated with all Superstatic Meters, the 470 can be used in conjunction with Glycol Solutions on all Heat Pump and Solar Thermal installations.
The 470 range covers connection sizes from 15mm up to 100mm. From 15mm to 40mm a BSP Union Connection is supplied as standard and from 50mm up to 100mm a PN16 Flanged connection is standard. There is the option of a Flanged connection on the 25 and 40mm sized Meters if required.
Three different performance factors can be measured and displayed, as follows:
- SPF1: Seasonal Performance Factor during a defined period of time within 12 months (The value of the previous period is also stored and available).
- SPF2: Average Performance Factor of the heat pump since its initial commissioning.
- SPF3: Daily Performance Factor
- 31 values of the previous period are stored and available.
Key Benefits of using a thermal energy meter Superstatic 470 SPF:
- Rapid and easy to use visualisation of your effective performance factor
- Can display up to three different performance factors
- Minimal maintenance required thanks to the self-cleaning principle.
- Early intervention in case of heat pump malfunction due to monitoring
Could reduce up to 20% the energy consumption due to visualisation
© DMS Ltd 2016 - 2021 | Meters from DMS Ltd Including Heat, Gas, Electricity & Water Meters
Registered Address: 12 Bridgford Road, West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire NG2 6AB - Registered in England & Wales 3978520