The Superstatic fluid oscillator measuring principle, used with the heat meters from Sontex, guarantees a high measuring accuracy and measuring durability. This fact was proved with top marks during the last heat meter tests of the German District Heating Association.
Now Sontex presents as a world innovation the small fluid oscillator heat meter Superstatic 449, an innovation with all known advantages of a Superstatic heat meter. The Superstatic 449 is a compact heat meter with MID homologation according to EN 1434 class 2 that perfectly complements the existing mechanical compact heat meter Supercal 539 (qp 0,6 – 2,5) and the static heat meter Superstatic 440 (qp 1 – 1500) at small flows.
The Superstatic 449 is offered for flows of qp 0,6 – 2,5 and can also be used as a cooling meter thanks to the waterproof design. The small fluid oscillator works without restriction in all mounting positions
horizontal, riser or downward flows. The Superstatic 449 can easily be integrated in existing or new heating or cooling installations thanks to the comprehensive communication and expansion possibilities that the device offers and the complete data package like set day values, monthly values, average values, maximum values of flow, power, temperature and tariff functions. The Superstatic 449 also offers communication modules of M-Bus, Radio, RS-232, GSM and LON.
The Superstatic 449 ‘static’ flow meter is EN1434 Class 2 Approved and is therefore compliant to the new Department of Energy & Climate Change RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive) scheme.
Please call 01773 534555 to discuss your application
• Superstatic 449 240v 24Vav,12-24Vdc or Battery Powered
• Various Output Options Including ‘Volt Free’ Pulse Output (mains powered only)
• Modules avaialble: M-bus, Bi-Directional Radio, Analogue, LON (plug & play)
• Cooling Options Available – Glycol Compatible (Programming available q1 2012)
• SuperStatic Meter – with no moving parts
• Sizes DN15 & DN20 90C Rated
• Fully EN1434 Class 2 & MID Approved
• Department of Energy & Climate Change RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive) scheme compliant
**PLEASE CALL 01773 534555 TO DISCUSS YOUR APPLICATION**