HZ3 and HZ3 RR Pulsed Domestic Oil Meter
The HZ3 Oil Meter can be used as a measuring device for kerosene fuel oil and diesel fuel. The meter now comes with a pulse output (HZ3 RR) for BMS systems or counting devices.
Even the smallest quantities can be measured with the greatest accuracy. You simply read off your oil consumption. The calibrated oil meter (calibration is valid for ten years) permits accurate consumption calculations and is moreover extremely robust with a long service life.
The HZ 3 oil meter can also be supplied with or without a pulse output (remote reading) if desired and with calibration certification which is valid throughout the EU.
CONTOIL® VZO 4 + 8 Non Pulsed And Pulsed Domestic Oil Meters
Oil meters, cubic type with mechanical roller counter, connections with internal thread located underneath, reed pulser (Option).
Display in litres, wide measuring range with max. permissible error of ±1% of reading.
- Space saving installation without requirement of straight inlet and outlet paths
- Easy to install without restriction either horizontally or vertically.
- High operational safety due to integral safety filter in the meter inlet.
- Reduces effort on start-up.
- Competitively Priced, Lower installation costs due to integrated mounting bracket