The radio modem Supercom 636 is a mobile bidirectional data readout system.
Supercom 636 is suitable for a connection to a Pocket PC (PDA) with Bluetooth
interface. The Pocket PC (PDA) needs a software program, the Sontex916 to
visualize readout data in a window.
- Independent way to read different kind of radio devices
- Cheaper as GSM or phone network data readout system.
- Optimal properties for reception - and sending power.
- Compatible to all Sontex products (Supercom radio devices)
- Upgrades with new Sontex Supercom radio products guaranteed
- Connector for power supply directly to a computer or 230VAC or 12VDC.
- Best quality and reliability.
- Small and compact design.
- Industrial sturdy and shock resistant housing.
- Hand free using the integrated belt clip.
You will need to register in order to download the information and will need also Adobe Acrobat Reader, to download click here