Electronic, battery-powered compact thermal energy meter intended to record
heat consumption in autonomous heating systems or combined heating/cooling
systems. The Supercal 539 compact thermal energy meter is used to measure heat energy
or combined heating/cooling energy. The main area of application is a central
heating or heating/cooling system that distributes heat or heat/cool to individual
consumer and are billed based on the energy measured by the meter.
With its two additional and optional pulse inputs (for the connection of water
meters for example) the integration of a low cost system becomes a reality
Areas of applications:
- Urban heating stations
- The heating of one or several buildings in an urban Offices and administration buildings
- Shopping Centres
- Houses Low-energy
The compact thermal energy meter Supercal 539 meets the requirements of
European Standard EN 1434 (Class 3)
- Easy to operate and read.
- Non-volatile EEPROM memory.
- 15 monthly energy values for heat energy, volume, cooling energy and for the additional pulse inputs 1 and 2.
The Supercal 539 is suitable for all communication environments:
- Optical interface, M-bus (as per EN 1434) and Radio.
- Optional additional pulse inputs for low cost system integration.
- Many years of reliable operation thanks to new contact flow sensor.
- New energy-saving technology of the permanently connected Pt10000W measuring unit.
- The sensor mounting point is integrated into the flow sensor.
- The Supercal 539 includes the functions necessary for self-monitoring, as well as for monitoring operating station.
- Can be installed in supply or return flow
- Recording heat or heat/cool consumption by means of measuring the flow and temperature difference
- Connecting two additional pulse inputs to the optical interface, M-Bus or radio system
Displaying consumption data:
- Displaying 15 monthly energy and volume values
- Displaying 15 monthly cooling energy
- Displaying 15 monthly values of additional pulse input 1
- Displaying 15 monthly values of additional pulse input 2
- Displaying operating data
- Self-monitoring with error display
Supercal 539 Plus
- Optical interface and two pulse inputs
- Optical interface, one pulse output for energy and two additional pulse inputs
- Optical interface, M-Bus and two additional pulse inputs
- Optical interface, bi-directional radio with two additional pulse inputs
Supercal 539 heating cooling: combined heating cooling meters
- Optical interface
- Optical interface, two pulse outputs for heating and cooling energy
- Optical interface and M-Bus
- Optical interface and bi-directional radio
Supercal 539 heating and cooling Plus
- Optical interface, two pulse outputs for heat and for cool energy and one additional pulse input.
- Optical interface. M-Bus and one additional pulse input.
- Optical interface, bi-directional radio with one additional pulse input.
You will need to register in order to download the information and will need also Adobe Acrobat Reader, to download click here