The SITRANS F US SONO 3100/SITRANS FUS060 flowmeter consists of a SITRANS F US SONO 3100 sensor with O-ring or flange transducers depending on the application. The standard version is delivered as a 2-track sensor with or without flanges; 4 tracks are available upon request. Available pipe materials include carbon or stainless steel. The SITRANS FUS060 transmitter is engineered for high performance applications and designed for remote installation in hazardous as well as non-hazardous environments. In addition to the standard outputs, it also offers communication.
The SITRANS F US SONO 3100/SITRANS FUS060 flowmeter consists of a sensor and transmitter. For details and information about the transmitter, see SITRANS FUS060
Application Examples: Oil, Cryogenic liquids, Power engineering, Cold- , Hot- and Waste water.
- Qn 28 to 13200 m3/h (depends on size)
- From DN 100 to DN 1200 (4" to 48")
- ±0.5% of flow rate
- Max. 430 bar (Max. 6235 psi)
- From -20 to 85 °C (-4 to 185 °F)
- From -200 to 200 °C (-328 to 392 °F)
- 2 track (on request up to 4 tracks)
- Stainless steel and carbon steel
- Ideal flowmeter system for challenging applications within the oil flow, distribution and on/offshore industries
- Easy exchange of integrated transducers without the need for downtime or process shutdown
- Optimal solution for fiscal metering as it meets OIML R117 requirements
- Designed for remote installation in hazardous as well as non-hazardous environments