The new portable clamp on flow and energy meter from DMS that consistently performs even under the harshest conditions.
Based on the successful DMS Dynamic clamp on ultrasonic meter with its simple to use menu and easy setup, the Dynamic TTP provides accurate and reliable results for flow and energy monitoring in a highly portable package.
Where are you going?
Benefiting from an IP67 enclosure, long battery life, advanced diagnostics and USB connectivity, the Ultra - TTP is the flow tool for the discerning professional. In the widest range of applications and whatever the industry, Ultra - TTP delivers.
Ultra TTP Key Features
The TTP from RFI Europe features Dynasonics® technology to provide for a precise, and reliable ultrasonic clamp on flow and energy meter. Ultrasonic technology provides a low cost alternative to measuring flow rates with multiple advantages, most notably is the non-invasive, low costs installation. Furthermore, the technology allows for no pressure head loss, no moving parts to maintain or replace, no fluid compatibility issue, and a bi-directional flow range that provides accurate readings at very low and very high flow rates. The device is ideal for spot-checking and troubleshooting thanks to its portable design. The TTP Flow meter measures eleven flow rates; acre-feet, meters, cubic meters, liters, million liters, kg, feet, gallons, cubic feet, million gallons, lbs. The energy meter measures in units of kWh, BTU, MBTU, Tons, kJ, MWh, and the list mentioned prior.
- Ideal for spot checking remote area pipes or where verification is needed
- Retro Fit to Chilled Water and Heating Systems for energy use monitoring
- Non-invasive, cost effective and efficient to use
- User configurable rate and totalizer
- Measures liquids with small amounts of suspended solids or aeration
- Data logger option available
- Type 4 (IP 65) rugged internal enclosure
- USB programming port
- Ultralink Software Utility for network monitoring of flow rates
- EnergyLink Software Utility allows network monitoring of energy flows through the use of Microsoft Excel®
You will need to register in order to download the information and will need also Adobe Acrobat Reader, to download click here