Oil meters with mechanical roller counter. Versions with threaded or flanged connections as well as reed switch RV or inductive pulser IN (NAMUR IEC 60947-5-6).
Display in litres. wide measuring range with max. permissible error of ±1% of reading.
- High operational safety due to vibration resistance.
- Space saving installation without requirement of straight inlet and outlet paths.
- Easy to install without restriction either horizontally. vertically or inclined.
- High operational safety due to integral safety filter in the meter inlet. Reduces effort on start-up.
- Meters for heavy fuel oil should have a nominal diameter of DN 20 or larger Option :
Reed pulser or RV/IN pulser
Click here to download the information sheet for this product
You will need to register in order to download the information and will need also Adobe Acrobat Reader, to download click here